GROWMARK recognized by NAMA
GROWMARK employees did well at the Region IV Best of NAMA awards ceremony.
Monday, February 2, 2015 —
GROWMARK employees were recognized at the Region IV Best of NAMA awards ceremony, a communications contest sponsored by the National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA).
Earning first place honors were:
- GROWMARK Marketing Communications team and Rhea+Kaiser, for the FS "Bringing You What's Next" television commercial.
- Cassie Becker, publications and media relations specialist, and Julie Fontana, graphic designer, for the GROWMARK SOURCE Magazine.
- Megan Bachman, seed product marketing manager, Niki VanDuzer, marketing communications manager, and Custom Graphics for the 2015 Featured Products (Seed) Guide.
Merit awards were given to:
- Bev Long, marketing communications manager, Lance Ruppert, agronomy marketing and IMP manager, and Rhea+Kaiser for the FS Green Plan at Frontier-Servco project.
- Bachman, VanDuzer, and Miles Design for the 2015 (Select Seed) Product Guide.
All entries will advance to national competition in April.
NAMA is the nation’s largest professional association for professionals in marketing and agribusiness.